How to Apply
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
Applicants for Melbourne and CNRS jointly awarded/dual PhD projects should:
- Identify a project of interest
- Register their interest with the project supervisor based at the University of Melbourne, including the following information:
- Name, contact details
- Joint PhD project of interest
- Cover Letter, CV and Transcript
- Any supporting documentation
Note, all applicants are required to meet the entry requirements for a PhD at both partner universities to be considered.
CHECK ADMISSION CRITERIA
All participants have access to living allowance support. Scholarships are awarded for 3 years, with the possibility of 6 months extension. All participants receive tuition fee waivers for up to 4 years.