How to Apply
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
Applicants for Melbourne and CNRS jointly awarded/dual PhD projects should:
- Identify a project of interest
- Register their interest with the project supervisor based at the University of Melbourne, including the following information:
- Name, contact details
- Joint PhD project of interest
- Cover Letter, CV and Transcript
- Any supporting documentation
Note, all applicants are required to meet the entry requirements for a PhD at both partner universities to be considered.
CHECK ADMISSION CRITERIA
Note, for the 2020 application round, candidates should expect to have finished their Honours or Masters degrees, and have received their transcripts, no later than December 2020.
All participants have access to living allowance support. Scholarships are awarded for 3 years, with the possibility of 6 months extension. All participants receive tuition fee waivers for up to 4 years.